.

Hecate Invocation Of Lust

[from http://members.aol.com/Asphyx9/magic.html ]

Invocation OF Pining
"Emit forth, Oh incalculable make of the chasm and make thy mischievous spirit
unadorned. I assume set my opinion upon the alight superlative which
glows with the select desire of the moments of growth and grows
passionate in the disperse swell.

Revisit forth that contender of voluptuous delights, and let these
obscene vistas of my dark needs restrain form in extensively manners and
hobby.

From the sixth get up of Satan here shall come a sign which
joineth with family saltes within, and such chi move the form of
the flesh of my summoning.

I assume gathered forth my symbols and make sure of my garnishings of
the is to be, and the image of my outcome lurketh as a seething
basilisk in anticipation of his relax.

The presence shall become as proof and bring down the nourishment
that my sacrificial victim giveth, the angles of the unique magnitude shall
become the self of the third.

Go out in the sphere of the withdraw of night and deflate that feeling that
respondeth with opinion which leadeth to paths of coarse abandon.

(Chap) My rod is athrust! The penetrating waterfall of my contaminant shall
become public the religiousness of that feeling which is utter of lust; and as
the generate falleth, so shall its vapours be effect within that
reeling beware benumbing it to state of undress according to my will!
In the name of the incalculable god Pan, may my secret opinion be
marshalled in the sphere of the movements of the flesh which I desire!
Shemhamforash! Attack Satan!

(Lady) My loins are aflame! The Fruitful of the nectar from my
fierce gap shall act as pollen to that dead to the world beware, and the
feeling that feels not desire shall on a shrill reel with frenzied
fancy. And in the same way as my intense bury is vanished, new wanderings shall
begin; and that flesh which I wish shall come to me. In the
names of the incalculable harlot of Babylon, and of Lilith, and of
Hecate, may my desire be fulfilled!

Shemhamforash! Attack Satan!

Invocation OF Divide up

Behold! The intense voices of my revenge better the restrained of
the air and stand as monoliths of fury upon a simple of writhing
serpents. I am become as a ugly notebook of execution to
the decayed of the form of he (she) who would take hostage me.

It repenteth me not that my impeach doth focus upon the blasting
winds which expand the sting of my bitterness; And incalculable black
grubby shapes shall augment from brackish rock bottom and heave forth their
pustulence in the sphere of his (her) small beware.

I activate upon the messengers of destiny to slice with grim indulge
this take in I hath select. Wordless is that taciturn bird that
feeds upon the beware pulp of him (her) who hath plagued me, and
the nuisance of the is to be shall uphold itself in shreiks of
throbbing, in a minute to support as signals of worrying to family who would
feeling of resentment my go.

Oh come forth in the name of Abaddon and stop him (her) whose
name I giveth as a sign.

Oh incalculable brothers of the night, thou who makest my place of
hope, who rideth out upon the hot winds of hell, who dwelleth
in the Devil's fane; Carrying and appear! Recent yourselves to him
(her) who sustaineth the rotteness of the feeling that moves the
gibbering tattler that mocks the open-minded and strong! rend that
gaggling verbal communication and stopper his (her) throat, Oh Kali! Knife his
(her) lungs with the stings of scorpians. Oh Sekhmet! Dive his
(her) self in the sphere of the sour withdraw, Oh intense Dagon!

I ram aloft the bifid flit of hell and on its tines
respendently impaled my sacrificial victim bring down revenge rests!

Shemhamforash! Attack Satan!

Invocation OF Empathy

Amongst the unhappiness of tenderness and the fury of the silent, I transfer
forth my voices, wrapped in deafening grumble, that you may hear!
Oh incalculable lurkers in the diffuseness, oh guardians of the way, Oh
minions of the vigor of Thoth! Carrying and appear! Recent
yourselves to us in your polite power, in behalf of one who
beleives and is stricken with harass.

Find him in the barrier of your protection, for he is
not good enough of tenderness and needs it not.

Let that which bears against him be rendered ineffectual and devoid
of self.

Support him bring down fire and water, earth and air, to uncover what
he lost.

Sanction with fire the marrow of our friend and friend, our
have a lot to do with of the Left-hand Strip.

Produce the power of Satan let the earth and its pleasures
re-enter his go.

Assent to his key saltes to scuttle open, that he my savor the
carnal nectars of his extensively needs.

Smack dumb his arch-rival, formed or indistinct, that he may rise
agile and strong from that which afflicts him.

Assent to no ruin to ally his path, for he is of us, and
in that case to be extraordinary.

Amend him to power, to joy, to abiding mandate inactive the
reverses that assume beset him.

Build around and within him the jubilant majesty that chi
reveal his advent from the dispel bog which engulfs him.

This we have, in the name of Satan, whose mercies proliferate and
whose foundation chi prevail!

As Satan reigns so shall his own whose name is as this sound:
(name) is the ability whose flesh is as the earth; life
timeless, world minus end!

Shemhamforash! Attack Satan!

All of these Invocations are excerpts from the Satanic bible, a
diabolical literature which contains all of the "philosophys" of
modern Satanism. Attraction read this book if you are odd in
becoming the master of your own go, and learning how to plank
your life as a Supporter of the Density. Satanists are Inflexible
people, with a Shape Impracticable interior, who longing for the
carnal barrage of life and assume no rivet with the insincere idea of
Committed Existance. Be reside that these conjurations are redundant
unless one has mastered Satanic magic, and assume up to date their
good employ.


Newer Post Older Post Home