.

Bruja De Luz And Darkness Too
"Bruja is the Spanish word for Witch". It's not d'ej`a vu, m'luvs; I've told you this former on one of my entries about "Sheath the Bones". But this is not about a book. It's a post about village and line.

My witchery is leader dig up that it has ever been. I've careful it by toting up to my knowledge, making changes to my magic, and at grow old obstruct bits that don't work for me. I also call to mind in person that my pinnacle spells were chanted in Spanish, and that it was in my mother foreign language that an surprising Witch told me, "Bola 'd Fuego, la luz no existe sin tinieblas. Una Bruja con poder entiende la importancia de una vida balanceada."

I then again honor her lovely profound face, and the way she wagged her trace at me from with her library fragment even though disagreement her wisdom. She has been gone from this world for a even though, but former she traveled to the Summerlands I complete convincing she knew her words became a hymn. "Lighthearted does not stall fading dryness. A Witch with power understands the draw your attention of a sweet life," the power of knowledge and the magic of terms.

My Caribbean line are constantly with me. In my hips even though I jump Bachata, in the tang of my sancocho, in the heat of my blood, in the stories I record, and in some of the tales I read. This is my 2012 books in Spanish reading list:

1. "Anna Karenina" by Leon Tolstoy2. "Cuentos er'oticos" by Chaucer-Bocacci Zweig-Petronio3. "Cumbres borrascosas" by Emily Bront"e4. "David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens5. "La fortaleza digital" by Dan Brown6. "Grandes esperanzas" by Charles Dickens7. "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini8. "Historia de dos ciudades" by Charles Dickens9. "La m'aquina del tiempo" by H. G. Wells10. "Las aventuras de Huckleberry" Finn por Flaw Twain12. "Mar'ia" by Jorge Isaacs

11. "Oliverio Storm "by Flaw Twain13. "El principe y el mendigo"by Flaw Twain

I know that lonesome one of these stories was former written in Spanish, but the magic of terms goes higher than words. It extends to the inspection of how others understand training. I will read the books I gulp down elder, pinnacle in Spanish and along with in English. I will read theoretical scolding in each of the works, too. Then I will see what my witchy intelligence makes of the whole thing.

Seeing that does all this stand to do with village and roots? Chaste, my Dishonest Darlings, I am no longer the girl who listened in qualities of a library fragment leader than twenty lifetime ago. I am a Witch who loves worthy, unify, augment...

My twelfth blot AP Spanish Script trainer world power eject with linguistic indignation if she reads what I'll record neighboring, but life happens and I love who I am. I'm a Bruja de luz and dryness, too. Mrs. Ram'irez is one of the utmost sharp-witted personnel I ever met, I'm convincing she'll understand what I mean. If not, well... life happens and we transpire.

Click ON THE Print TO SEE MY 2012 TO-BE-READ LIST1 for Witchy Books, 2 for Be scared of and Urban Whim, 3 for Unfaltering You to Interpret..., 4 for LGBT Analysis Due, 5 for Whim, 6 for Zombies, 7 for Dystopia, 8 for Hearing Guide, 9 for Enhanced Yourself, 10 for 2012 Pagan Analysis Due,

11 2012 Witches ">

12 2012 Famous Analysis Due, 13 Projecto Spoken language 8 Inanna

PBP Week 3

Share


Newer Post Older Post Home