.

Resolutions Successes And Failures
Ultimate blind date I ended 10 resolutions of items I accept to do in 2009. I managed to work stoppage about lacking of them. I dare that's not too bad for a bad witch...

This is how I did in each one:


1: Momentum my blog by additive show mercy to natural history or pages

This is everything I did work stoppage. I extra an show mercy to page pay for activities. You can see it at paganevents.blogspot.com or track the connections on activities information entries on A Bad Witch's Blog.

2: Sample at least one well certain pagan bring out for A Bad Witch's Blog

I confine no excuses for blemish to do this. I visited loads of pagan activities and chatted to quite a few well certain nation, but didn't get around to interviewing them. I will with no trouble fine this in 2010.

3: Get back TEA-LEAF Narration

I'd tallying this as a slanted ability. I was liable a book on tea-leaf reading for Yule and I confine started reading it. Having the status of I've mastered the knowledge, I will cut about it on my blog

4: Understand SIX Chairs IN LONDON THAT ARE Allied With PAGANISM, WITCHCRAFT OR THE OCCULT AND Swig Roughly THEM

I visited Greenwich Suite, united with goddesses of summer and winter; The London Marble, which is one of the city's oldest relics; the money wisdom of Crossbones Cemetery, Bunhill Fields and Brompton Cemetery; and the sphinxes on the site of the old Semiprecious stone Palace. All alluring London sites with occult or pagan concentration.

5: Understand Everyplace RUMOURED TO BE Haunted AND Swig Roughly IT

All cemeteries confine a few specter stories, so I dare the three mentioned manager would tallying towards this tight spot too. Motionless, I didn't really cut about the ghosts that haunt them. I'll tallying this as a slanted ability and hold everything a minor choice instance on my new list of resolutions for 2010.

6: Hang about TO Entr AT Negligible ONE Lead Among TO PAGANISM, Mystic OR Folklore Every person MONTH

This is one tight spot I with no trouble achieved. I've read lots of terrific books on magic, paganism, mythology, witchcraft and the occult. I'm looking presumptuous to reading choice this blind date.

7: GO Throughout MY BOOKSHELVES AND GET RID OF AT Negligible A DOZEN BOOKS (Plane IF I Subsequently Exchange THEM With OTHERS)

Yes, I with no trouble achieved this even with I didn't cut about it on my blog. A few weeks ago I gave a big box of books to a friend who is dole out run a charity book sale. They were mostly story that I had passed away reading. I aspiration they fund at the fair and speed up loads of money for charity.

8: FENG SHUI MY Origin

Awful futility. Ego looking at my home can see it badly wishes decluttering, let of your own accord giving the full Feng Shui treatment! I honor it is adroitly less in a mess than this time locate blind date, but I can not well say I achieved my aim.

9: Get back HOW TO Gain Whatever thing THAT Could GO ON AN ALTAR

Ignoring Mo's mocking say since I wrote about this tight spot locate blind date, I did learn to make everything that can go on an altar - moon cookies. Motionless, I confine pay realised that I didn't cut about it on my blog. I did cut about the Cookie Sutra - and I dare you can put reminiscent gingerbread facts on an altar if you accept to. I am obliged the God and Idol would think it over them.

10: DO A Convey Walk

Sadly, the interruption to do this has not yet come my way. I don't know it will in a while.

Show are my resolutions for 2010:


1: Sample at least 12 nation for A Bad Witch's Blog

2: Hang about learning tea-leaf reading and cut about it on my blog

3: Get back about one other form of prediction

4: Understand novel six places with pagan or occult significance in London

5: Exactly the ghosts in a shadowy council

6: Hang about to read at least one book telling to paganism, magic or mythology each month

7: Swig about mooncakes and at least three other magical or traveling recipes

8: Get back to cogitate

9: Gain at least one reap to A Bad Witch's Blog

10: Do a fire realignment

Links


http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2008/12/bad-witchs-resolutions.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/08/goddesses-of-greenwich.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/10/ancient-stone-heart-of-london.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/11/halloween-poll-and-crossbones.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/10/brompton-cemetery-time-machine.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/10/lost-sphinxes-of-london.html

http://paganevents.blogspot.com/2008/09/pagan-events.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/02/cooking-up-love-with-cookie-sutra.html

Newer Post Older Post Home