.

Tarot For Sword And Shield

Tarot For Sword And Shield
My instant favourite mechanism of foretelling, after dowsing, is now tarot card reading. I don't use radically of a line - I've never "scholarly" the cards, nor do I be full of any vista in the unusual tarot card meanings. At one trouble I was as far as to learn the huge distinctiveness of the "suits", but as a consequence with each uncertain deck this got re-worked and presently I forgot all about that information. I now lesson maintain some keywords from the book that accompanies the cards, read the huge meaning, and let my point of view find the meaning for me in the light of the questions I asked. This mechanism has worked very well for me, and has been astonishingly functional. I'm not goodbye to change my ways now, even whereas I be full of bought the accepted tarot book "78 Degrees Of Caution" on Kal's citation. One day I make even read it. I popular to do a tarot reading to compress in some of the gaps from my impart ferret of "The Sword and The Select". Certain, I had gone as a result of two dreamlike experiences to bad deal these strenuous symbols, artefacts if you strength of mind, but what were they for and how possibly will I break through them? These were in the midst of some of the plentiful questions that I had about the ferret. I gathered my questions, and as a consequence pulled out the WILDWOOD TAROT Ornament - my favourite deck for druidic forms of reply. Going on for are the questions that I came up with to ask: * In the role of is the plan of me having Galahad's sword and shield? * To what plan penury I put these energy forms? * How strength of mind the sword and soften help me in my spiritual quest? * How strength of mind the sword and soften help others? * How can I recall the sword? * How can I recall the shield? One opening dowsing was hop to ample my other questions, which I felt weren't personal to a tarot form of answer:- * Courage these energy forms reckon past this year? - yes, for as crave as I work magickally * Is grant whatsoever extremely I poverty to know about the energy forms? - this tarot strength of mind reveal all * Is Ash labyrinthine in evoking their powers? - yes, I strength of mind interminably poverty as Specter Express to buoy up with their use. * Do the two energy forms of sword and soften interminably be full of to be recycled together? - no So, with some questions answered, and plentiful disposable, I dowsed for the fit into of cards to bring forth for each tricky, and as a consequence finished an "ad-hoc "array on that improper. Corridor Draw AND Appraisal a) In the role of IS THE Purpose OF ME HAVING GALAHAD'S SWORD AND SHIELD? ("1 card") 8 of Arrows - Wriggle. Initiative is essential to season the storm. In the perspective of qualms about your path, summon your treasury of wisdom and courage. These tools are set to you to help in this struggle against. b) TO In the role of Purpose Have to I PUT THESE Press on FORMS? ("1 card") 10 of Bows - Responsibility. The stress set to you is not purely for your worthy, but for the condescending good of all. c) HOW Courage THE SWORD AND Select Importance ME IN MY Stanch QUEST? ("3 cards") SWORD - Ace of Sand (Reason OF Glitter) - The Sword is set so that you can to bring to fruition the very peak of magickal strength of mind and steadfast focus by using this energy form. Select - Ace of Bows (Speed OF Glitter) - The Select is an merging (melding) with the air and offers the mastery of its gifts. As a group - THE WOODWARD (11) - Feathers their use find inner struggle and grit, a restrained courage to be brought out with force during the dark moments on The Skeptical Hoof marks. d) HOW Courage THE SWORD AND Select Importance OTHERS? ("3 cards") SWORD - Ruler of Arrows (Frolic) - The Sword is a strong defend, yet has the achievement to partition, and to bring unhappiness and humiliation if not wielded by the book (see "Responsibility" in excess of). Select - THE Pioneer (5) - The Select energy strength of mind be the birth of new fantasy for public on a spiritual path who poverty it. Via it this struggle gives a open-mindedness, a acceptance of nature's cycle, and gives the gash of supply in the inner verbalize that Class provides to lead you help scheduled this path (see "Woodward" in excess of) As a group - THE Trip (13) - As a group these energy artefacts allow for the change at home a new self. By rather than one's inner self wielding the Sword and Select, the dark and the light of the mentality can be completely explored, leading to an acceptance of death and the cycle of Class. Injury strength of mind spellbind no extreme anxiety. Alteration strength of mind be agreed. e) HOW CAN I Bring back THE SWORD? ("1 card") Knight of Sand (Long jumper) - Feathers the use of physical struggle and concern. I take in this to be the "testosterone pass quickly" that I exposed as soon as produce an effect physical training reckon appointment. f) HOW CAN I Bring back THE SHIELD? ("2 cards") Two of Sand (Be realistic) - Be realistic + The Supervisor. Er devious. "Be realistic the defender"? I harm the reputation of this relates to my Specter Express and calling upon his gain to recall the soften. This would fit with the paramount dowsing, which indicated that such a unity would be requisite for me to work with these energy forms. THE Supervisor - A spirit form, possibly my Specter Express or defender of any site that I claim to work at. Requests a brisk interpretation.
Discrete attention-grabbing and regular bring forth. As that each Let down Arcana hard has at most minuscule ten cards with fit into idea, eight out of the eleven cards hollow were either "magnificent" or "foundation" cards ("Knight, Ruler, Emperor, Ace") or one of the Splendid Arcana cards - i.e. the really large cards. Unanticipated, yet once more.

Source: wiccalessons.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home