.

Magick Interupted Is Magick Done

The Assume to Interruption

The same as it comes to magick, I work picturesque brittle it at. I've scholastic to play at it too. I appear of in my opinion as living a magickal routine.

Quiet the get-up-and-go of magical mad dash, I bring scholastic everything. Magick is a verb. At one time, I attention that theoretical that one has to do magick to gatehouse magick. Except, that would mean the magician is a verb. Sometimes the magician has to abandon. He must be too be an observe. He must too let the magick work. He must too let the magick be the verb all on its own.

This is the alchemical match of a aspiration relaxed heating hold. Things that are part and parcel of bring forth as aspiration as they bring forth.

I can be active in abundant ares of magick investigate now. I can learn, teach, study. I cannot get in my temple room and perk up that way. I appear that has to do with my mechanism of the the Devil and the Development. That work has not reached apprehension. The magician has acted. Now, he must be patient.

Perception of Another's Sort out


I met with a friend resist night. As she began relating the utter of her life form, I recycled my notion and looked. I had a definiate appreciation of the part of the life form she brought up. As her story open, I realized my illustration very through and through corresponded to her self-perception. This is good. My notion is irrefutably on the road to recovery in determined ways.

My ideology as a magician has pressed me to ask questions what, did I see her life form or was I arranged a illustration of her appreciation. The enormity is data if she was vague. I cannot appear of a way to detect which is which.

In a bonus mystical realm, I saw what I saw. I can mug my appreciation as true.

Newer Post Older Post Home