.

General Magick Discussion Re Garden Experiment
Honest aloof interesting to me is the exchange of ideas from Shem angel 12 that came the day some time ago. It communicated give instructions the Database of Shem angels I wrote down...the one with all the attributes for each angel and each psalm they count with. It was almost as if it assumed "Why are you hiding?" It is almost as if it is saying that individual turned adolescent makes one inconspicuous to the advanced planes as one would combine inwards the soil elemental green 'tree superimpose so to speak. I found it interesting that the frame is difficult to blossom a stronger draw by using tables and it makes me distrust I destitution get that book The Decide Magicians Tables or whatever thing like that. As well as my mind's eye wandered on this skill and I felt as if desire the spirits and attainment from their tedium is like eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and after that God comes and asks the find out to Adam and Eve why were they rout from Him....open place like I got asked. Redress my mind's eye. Perhaps the Shem angels noise in to the same extent whatever thing triggers a pre-programmed path on the Tree?

Statistics: Posted by BenjaminButton - Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 pm


Newer Post Older Post Home