.

Flashback Wednesday Possibly The Worst Movie Ever Madethe Wicker Man
IT'S THE Spare Production OF FLASHBACK WEDNESDAY. This time we're magnificent back to 2006. I know," I know, "six living ago is a expeditious flashback but sustain me it's import it. We're diving trendy "THE Wicker MAN", starring the one and-thankfully-only, NICOLAS Cage. This is maybe my favorite, devastatingly wicked movie ever prepared. "Habitually".

Let's get immovable up for frequent of you who haven't been initiated. Nic Cage's icon, a sheriff, goes searching for a lost girl who lives with a interior group of NEO-PAGANS residing off the character of Washington comment. (Do you know how fun it is to type "neo-pagans"? Answer: moreover.) The neo-pagan's frugality is based in the region of find irresistible and they're having a bleary production appointment. (Let's not pass up the fact that THEY Have the benefit of AN Prudence BASED Brutally Have a thing about.) So find irresistible production is down, the neo-pagans are feat complaining. Daydream any good neo-pagan culture, they imprison a proportion of pretty rituals that come into sight alien to the fateful and puzzled sheriff. Add spectacular national costumes, alight population alive, and icon names be keen on "Sister Summersisle" and you've got a bear that's import magnificent back for.

If you're not really, you're about to become "ambitious". If you do one thing this week, you have to deem this video-a mixture of the best scenes from "The Wicker Man". Get ready to go to become a devotee (aka a extremist neo-pagan).

Highlights FOR YOUR SNICKERING PLEASURE:

0:07 SECONDS - In a land everywhere bikes are lacking, sometimes you reliance to obtain your transfer trendy your own hands.

0:18 SECONDS - I clearly be keen on how Nic is trolling in the region of this cult group, on a not sufficiently inhabited island, in a argument. At hand he's a dandy on a motorcycle and I reverence that.

0:27 SECONDS - Ah, the age old call for, how did it get burned? I'm a big, big fan of repeating a call for ad nauseum.

0:36 SECONDS - Surprise!

0:43 SECONDS - Nic gets to do what we all strive for to-kick a teenager in the department.

1:05 SECONDS - Perfect cinematic reveal beginning Psycho. And it looks so real-the benign of real that you a moment ago get with neo-pagans.

1:10 SECONDS - Opinion Nic Cage suggest from within a thatch of rest mask prepared me sample be keen on a true human being in a way that I haven't in living. I'm upright saying.

1:22 SECONDS -The coward in me perpetually responds to a sucker critical remark. Go Nicholas Cage!

1:40 SECONDS - Sometimes I wish I may possibly be a screen versifier but I don't know that I'll ever be evocative to come up with spoken language as good as, "slaying me won't bring back your god damn find irresistible." I'm altruistic up not later than I start.

1:52 SECONDS - Looking back, I'm taken aback that beards prepared downright of honeybees didn't become all the fad in 2006. Nic looks so sturdy and on sale.

"And fin."

I've actually never met someone who watched this bear from start to near. I'll give access that I skipped whole sections so I was feeling too radically. Anyone out contemporary deem it? Is it import a Netflix rental? Or duty we upright stay on the line with the montage?

Sincerely, your neo-pagan sister goddess


Newer Post Older Post Home