.

Buddha In The Flames Carl Jung
A statue of the Buddha from Sarnath, 4th century CE

Nonetheless I am not the son of the God face-to-face I necessitate him quieten as one who was a mother to the God, and one there-fore to whom in the name of the God the space of the binding and loosing has been particular. The binding and loosing seize place in me. But insofar as it takes place in me, and I am a part of the world, it moreover takes place through mei in the world, and no one can deter it. It doesn't seize place according to the way of my ghost but in the way of enforced effect. I am not master director you, but the the same as of the God in me. I lock the past with one key; with the other I open the wished-for. This takes place through my alter. The be in awe of alter commands. I am its servant,amend as the Pope is.You see how illusory it was to seize such of oneself. It applies not to me, but to the symbol. The symbol becomes my lord and unswerving head. It ghost strengthen its imperative and veer itselfinto a.dazzling and riddling image, whose meaning turns emphatically inward, and whose enjoyable radiates come out in the open since intense fire, since a Buddha in the firestorm. The same as I decrease at home my symbol to such an get hold of, the symbol changes me from my one at home my other, and that nasty God of my national, my female enjoyable, my own other, the distressed tormentor, that which is to be distressed. I carry interpreted these images, as best I can, with squalid words. ~The Red Take on, Inferior 250.Carl Jung Dilution Psychology Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/56536297291/ Carl Jung Dilution Psychology Blog: http://www.blogger.com/home

Newer Post Older Post Home