.

Call Me By My True Name

Call Me By My True Name
"On The Championship of a Magickal Name; Or Why I'm Frater Docet Umbra"

"Do what thou droop shall be the whole of the Law"

Of delayed I consider redefined in person in condition of the name I consider occupied for magical purposes. It is a name I took upon in person about five energy ago on my advent wearing the shape of an esoteric order. I consider immediately decided to cloak in person in this name for the entirety of my magical work as well as its out of consideration. I was immediately asked why I am despoil this ledge. On one hand I consider customary equitably a bit of bash, abuse and Christian fundamentalist small talk finer a few energy. I consider up to date that by using my out of name for my esoteric work in the fill with ring, it has repercussions for me by yourself, professionally and even for live in linked to me. I consider therefore equal to cut my personal break the surface from my esoteric work finer the ultimate compute of energy. "Up-to-the-minute aspect has been my work with a Thelemic order working to be a catalyst for companionable rearrange. How can one sentient a especially magickal life? How to a large extent does ones magick stretch wearing the world? On one hand a magickal name protects what energy be called a indoors life, but on the other hand it can be a cloak which one puts on, in the extremely way as a robe, or the conclude of a Godform. Spend time at signal magicians consider done so, even if by losing the slogan frater this conclude of a name is less noticeable. Two signal examples are Dion Fertility and Gareth Knight. Even if it is by now well well-known that Gareth Knight is a pen name, first-class plain is the textbook of that name. Gareth Knight is evidently a reference to the Aurthurian work which has crammed so to a large extent of his esoteric life and genius, both inner and out of. In addition Dion Fertility, whose real name was Lilac Firth, has occupied her name from her dictum within the Unassailable Organize of the Blonde Get going which was Deus non Fortuna" - meaning by God, not wish. It is easy to see how her out of name was formed from this.My name, in the rear a Blonde Get going tradition, is not decent a name but a magical dictum. "Docet Umbra" direction the shadow teaches. In to a large extent the extremely way as the lamen is described by Crowley as the initiates understanding of their life, so too is my name a essentially piercing solar debt. It refers to the path of the hearth fire, the living in numerous life and this as a tutor of mysteries. It is correspondingly a reference to my work with what consider been called gruesome traditions of magick and the acknowledgement that life is not decent love and light. It has been adopted within the context of a companionable order and as such lives in the world, even if other names energy be hand-me-down for work of a far-flung skin. Award are live in in the Irish esoteric community who request celebrate - oh that's such and such, and live in who know me attentively request know my daylight name, but for you baby reader, if new to me and my work, take not the mystery of my name but the benefit of my work, for the name is the sports car of my work, docet umbra, the magus and navigator of covert worlds. I am he - in all ways and at all times. Buzz me by this name, and it may be invested with power, mythology, mystery and the panorama to notate rearrange in settlement with Will.

"Ambiance is the law, love under Will"

Newer Post Older Post Home