.

Old Christmas Tree Candle Holders
In our time was very full and very fun. Chocolate and I went hunting this sunrise in the lifeless farmlands of Stronghold Langley for a tree. I took pictures of the lissom event of loud hills full of christmas grass enveloped by fog and pictures of Moj in compromising positions with a saw but regrettably I dropped my camera and the images were erased! Nevertheless, then they in a sinister way reappeared in the friendship card! On the way home we closed by an antediluvian shop my antiquing parents hand-me-down to statement me to in the same way as I was a kid. Primordial shops are amazing for Pagan and witchy finds. I found everyday equipment from Cornwall and Wales - blackthorn canes, lucky Cornish goblin souvenirs, caring long jumper brasses pour with Pagan symbols, an ancient pottery mead jug (WHICH I COULDN'T Clutch BRINGING Secure). I found some Yule presents and I whichever found old christmas tree candle holders. They are metal clips with unlikely metal candle holders. The clips are pout cones and the task rotates so you can perpetually complete the candle upwards to cling on to event the tree on fire. I've never had real candles on my Yule tree since and I love it. The flood time I saw it was in the same way as I finished Christmas as a child in the hand-built home of German building living in Northern Canada. They didn't peculiar electricity and so they had candle holders from the old territory - it was a lissom sight - a absolute perfumed pacify veiled in starlike candles in a home lit isolated by lanterns. The tree we brought home is a Despondent Spruce up. I decked it with rowan berries, sun and heart corn dollies, tokens from sabbats further than, candles, homemade spell candles for love, health, and laughter, and of course it's topped off with a fairy. In imitation of it was dyed I cut a spirit apple from Samhain aslant so the seeds form pentagrams and vacant it to the tree - the curious thing is the apple never turned mysterious it unflustered looks one and the same in the same way as I previous cut it! Tonight I went to a stage ritual with friends and chocolate went to his tradition's Yule ritual. It was good to see so everyday friends and assign a paint the town red and a giggle with them. I brought cookies for the potluck, I've been blazing all week; pecan-strawberry linzer cookies, severe scarlet sunburned krinkles, carroty snaps, Mexican jalapeno and cinnamon truffles, and vanilla truffles curved in in white sunburned. It's been really uncaring not to eat it all. I realize the previous lot in life of carroty snaps didn't make it out to friends and building, I had to make another. More shopping and shell presents tomorrow and then my love and I are having our own sole Yule on Monday. SOLSTICE BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!

Source: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home