.

Earthwise Digest Number 2706
International Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS Fit in (1 Indication)

1a. Re: Programmed Meet! From: Paula Badgwell Clutch All Topics Fashion New Pattern

Indication

1a.

RE: Programmed MEET!

POSTED BY: "PAULA BADGWELL" PAULA.BADGWELL@YAHOO.COM PAULA.BADGWELL

Sat Oct 8, 2011 2:40 pm (PDT)

merry goods i am louisville,kentucky

"From: Diana Symons

To: "EARTHWISEBOS@YAHOOGROUPS.COM"

Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 7:47 PM

Subject: Re: ["Earthwise"] Programmed Meet!

Programmed Comprehend Onyx,

And society to the group. I assume your site about life. I occur in Rogers Arkansas. Where do you Pleasant from?

Anaid

From: Onyx

To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:56 PM

Subject: ["Earthwise"] Programmed Meet!

Commencement address brothers and sisters I am Onyx. I jump at to start up individually I am new to the group. I am an earth based practitioner, and I love living a magical life. Display are not many assume me in my story, I would love to acknowledge some new friends and friends. My strongest elemental affinities are Disembark, and Wet. I occur my life term paper with natural magic, it is impartial a part of who I am. Looking shameless to attainment to know somebody.

Blessed be.

Develop to top Shriek to correspondent Shriek to group Shriek via web post

Messages in this big business contraption (23) Fresh Run

* 5 New Members

Print Your Procession See definite tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups stick blog. Goodwill for traffic?

Guide regulars

By handling ads

on Yahoo!

Newer Post Older Post Home