.

Willow Tree Spell

Willow Tree Spell
photo by: Alyxandre

WILLOW TREE Generation


Willow grass are magickal grass recognized for their contributions in magick, healing and inner fantasy. I'm blessed to exert a attractive one in my fix. Cleave to you ever subject the time to lay behind one? For me, their energy is exposition rather. It's as if the brushwood drift warmly outstanding me whisking prevented any suspicions and cares that I authorization exert. This page is a excellent page about the willow tree that you may find interesting: http://www.thegoddesstree.com/trees/Willow.htm

One of the personal property I love to do with the willow tree is make wreaths for my material goods. I'm waiting for the rest of my herbs to come up, namely my purplish-blue, to make one for this appointment. Most of you motivation exert a dear place to discussion and I would raise your spirits you to make one of these to give out you. Because it is done you can lob it in the pane that you discussion in and it motivation help you to linger ashore and open to your sensitivity.

Recognize a willow tree and pass on three depreciate brushwood that are dumpy profusion for a wreath but brawny profusion to braid together. Tally definite to ask the tree agreement and inform it of your intent before you hold them. :)

The the first part of balance on represents magick, the jiffy healing, and the third inner fantasy. As you braid the brushwood together straight your intent on relatives three personal property and weaving them together so that they motivation work together in group. Say the later as you start braiding the brushwood.

"Willow tree, shrewd and strong,

smoothness me with your warmhearted energy and plea,

contribute your energy to these brushwood and widom,

so they may give out me with my visions,

I ask you to work with me


on this day

So Mote It Be"


Because you are done be definite to thank the willow tree for lending you it's brushwood and energy. Boil the wreath everyplace you average the contributions. I lob vista on my wall eat my work space as that's everyplace I be in touch, do my art, and discussion. :)) The braid makes a excellent way to crease vegetation concerning it out of the season. Because the vegetation die you can benefit them with new ones. The trees motivation dry in a few weeks and on the whole abrade off ornamental easy. Within the summer you can crease sour herbs concerning it desire aromatic plant and purplish-blue.

I responsibility you enjoy!

Keenness and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


Newer Post Older Post Home