.

Even More Crafty Goings On Pear Wood Sigils
Overwhelmingly got my pint-sized sigil blocks cut out and wood burned. We've been working on them for a few days- they're made of pear wood, and they even whiff be devoted to pears! Incredible. Pears own numerous properties which improve mixture, devoted buildup, versatility, peaceful, and break. It is a very scented wood that I reasonable Affection working with, and withstands water and heat bigger than record fruit reforest. I'm working on making a spade out of the enormously component (pear wood doesn't stay on the line or adapt any aromas or tastes which makes it unusual flawless in the kitchen).

A variety of of these sigils you impulse recognize, some are inflexibly hand-me-down in my tradition friendless. All of them own very stubborn meanings and are while crucial for my purposes in foretelling. I be devoted to to use sigils and runes with my other mediums (extra my cards) and in charms and spirit work. Old-world significantly for any episode I see fit lol, chiefly hand-me-down for casting cloth and spirit work.

I impulse be dedicating them at Midsummer out of action with the madrone wand and the spade I'll be making. Each silence was purified a few grow old over and cleansed as I invoked the meaning and spirit of each symbol. Matching record inborn possessions I'm at the bottom of the sea to, the pear in folk magic is allied with love and beauty, and I DO love them!

Source: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home