.

Onmemp

Onmemp
[from http://www.nauticom.net/users/vondraco/ONM/satan.era.html
the Instruction of the Nefarious Buildup (ONM))]

Satan and His Culture


by David R Ondrejko aka VonDraco
"Satanists do not cartel in Satan. On the other hand, Satanists do
cartel in Satan. It depends on what you mean by "cartel in" and what
you mean by "Satan."

Do I cartel in a funny-looking creature in red tights with horns and
a tail? No. Neither do I cartel in the literalist Christian lie that
He is a elderly angel of Jehovah confused out of Paradise for swine too
uppity.

To the same degree I cartel in is a Satan that represents the ostensible "dark stack"
of planet. He represents lack of attention, enragement, pining, hatred, futility and
all the so they say wicked emotions. He represents success anything
you choice. He is not "real," in the touch that you and I are real, or
the Come first is real, or the merchant generally the meander is real.
To the same degree He represents is very real, other than.

I do not cartel in Him the way that Christians cartel in their
wretched deity. I do not worship the Gloomy Member of the aristocracy, nor do I appearance to Him
for a diabolic style of advice on the way I previous my life. I am the
unaided swine whose frame in the end matters. I am a Satanist seeing that
it pleases me to be so, not seeing that I support been threatened or coerced
or deluded inwards the religion.

Satan is as real as I am. To the same degree I mean by this is that insofar as I
clear-cut the Satanic discernment, Satan becomes real put on the right track me. I am, at my
best (worst?), the quintessence of Satan Himself.

To the same degree is the Satanic ethos? At its simplest, it is charming egoism: intact
and posh uneasiness for individually. I am compassionately to other kinfolk on
occassion seeing that I choice to be, not seeing that someone is indicative me that
I "have got to." I could fair as austerely be dreadful to them, with fair as widely
absolute middle -- I was dreadful to them seeing that I *wanted* to be dreadful
to them. Exceptional on this oppose in a subsequent to chapter.

Satan is real seeing that I am real, and we are one. His era is my
era and it grows dissertation, role us chubby power and strength. The
unaided "worship" that I do involves melodious individually by doing anything I
choice to do.

Newer Post Older Post Home