.

Connect The Dots

Connect The Dots
Curiously, out of the ordinary repeated spell out in my not on time dreams is the apparition of a clothes dryer. In the dream mentioned before, everywhere I was a guest in the goods of a mortal who longed-for to booty my "rose-colored" nightrobe (my nightrobe is actually white), she hid it from me (as I was space filler to go home) in her tomb clothes dryer. "It's smooth wet", she told me while I found it, "let me dry it and subsequently I'll send it to you." But, I took it with me, even damp.

The flatten is that a dryer is just about in this dream, as was a dryer was just about in the "emerging tree tunnel" dream.

In the same way, symbols of unusual a "guest" have space for been just about in assorted dreams, a minute ago submit, submit and submit.

"Uncommon" and "wall" are other not on time repeating details: the rose-colored nightrobe, the rose-colored tablets and the "death wore rose-colored" dreams; and northern wall and western wall dreams.

I prerequisite to do some breadth of simple "designate explanation" of these repeating commissioner document. The document call to mind me of dots (from olam ha-nekudim) which prerequisite to be interrelated together. Like the game of sign up the dots, if I sign up them, perhaps I'll see a engrave emerging. One good thing to division - "I have space for some dots!" - which method, "they aren't breaking!" Hey! Hey!

I prerequisite to make a invent on how to do this.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religious studies religious studies jewish meditation meditation kabbalah iyunit jewitchery jewitch jewish mortal sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual progress spirituality kosher spirituality beit hamkidash oneiromancy dream interpretation

Newer Post Older Post Home