.

Asoka-Selvarajan

Asoka-selvarajan
Dr. Asoka Selvarajah is an income author/researcher on family unit develop and esoteric spirituality. Asoka's work helps people attain their full muscle, augment their understanding of mystical truth, and find joy in their true soul's want. He has travelled appreciably, visiting the world's glaring spiritual centres plus India, Israel, Egypt and Peru. Dr. Selvarajah welcomes your questions/comments on his articles.

He is besides the critic of an ebooks entitled:


- Rural a Thoughtful Liveliness in the Midst of Chaos
- The Secrets of the Masters - Yours
- The Seven Golden Secrets to Experienced Your Choice Nucleus, a book that changes lives.

This books encompasses Silver Extent & modern Accept Sophistication secrets in one organized course. Aid spiritual, mental, excited and physical adequate. Statement inner objective - pick up your life want.

A Duty Biography


I was uneducated in London, England of Sri Lankan parents. My leave is Hindu, my mother Buddhist, but I somehow grew up not including intentionally attention-grabbing greatly from either of these traditions. Out of my delayed puberty, I was swayed to protestant evangelical Christianity, and remained in this tradition for about five being until its excitable contradictions, and lack of any sturdy answers became desire too greatly to wear through. Bar, it would be a back issue of being before I would “come home” to cargo space the spiritual concepts of my stock.

In delayed 1980, I commenced college studies, and worked for six being for a BSc. in Physics, followed by a PhD in Nuclear Physics. My PhD work took me to CERN in Switzerland to work on the enormous sub-atomic fight accelerators – anti-matter, gamma rays, all that thrilling stuff.

Acerbically, it was ring-shaped this time that my spiritual interests stirred above towards the metaphysical. I became very bright in the I Ching, the Tarot and other such esoteric and “forbidden” matters. Just starting out Quantum Physics IS greatly esoteric and metaphysical in load of its conclusions. Parallels connecting the further findings in Physics and populate of Silver Extent became ever more patent to me, as be present so to this day.

My bearing in mind consider was in the pressurized, unresolved world of Money Banking. I had the skinned “fortune” of joining this belabor on October 19th 1987, besides unquestionable as Black Monday. The day of the Store Financial system Crash! Accurately, I had interminably told my friends that if I ever before I finish ready it, they would know from the time when the whole damn thing would come rolling down!

Although my fortunes in this activity seemed to diverge above steady than the greatest excited reduction cost-effective, I hung in display for exceptional ten being and became a well regarded cost-effective reduction forecaster/strategist. I besides got to work for firm glaring Boom Toll road firms, as well as one multi-billion cash land spring.

Excellent this age, I used a lot of esoteric work in predicting the aerobics of cost-effective markets to a high level of deftness. Cost-effective markets actually adjust to an outlandish freedom to the laws of Sacred/Ancient Geometry and besides with Astrology.

In 1998, I took leave of the cost-effective belabor, allegedly for good, and began to trail matters of deeper profit to me; issues of spiritual and family unit levitate in the widest possible impression.

Newer Post Older Post Home