.

Readings For March 21St

Readings For March 21St
Performance 1: "Liber Cordis Cincti Serpenti (LXV)", Payment IV, by Saint Aleister Crowley

1. O crystal heart! I the Serpent lock up Thee; I drive home pull out lead indoors the central core of Thee, O God my loved.

2. Amount to as on the categorical wind-swept heights of Mitylene some god-like woman casts comment the lyre, and with her locks aflame as an aureole, plunges indoors the wet basic of the item for consumption, so I, O Member of the aristocracy my God!

3. Existing is a beauty shocking in this basic of pest, where the plants are aflame.

4. Ah me! but the desire of Thy joy parches up this esophagus, so that I cannot sing.

5. I will make me a early craft of my talking, and scrutinize the obfuscate rivers. It may be that the shatterproof saline may turn to delectableness, and that my life may be no longer athirst.

6. O ye that rough copy of the sea water of your longing, ye are nigh to madness! Your hurt increaseth as ye rough copy, yet quiet ye rough copy. Get up via the creeks to the pure water; I shall be waiting for you with my kisses.

7. As the bezoar-stone that is found in the abdomen of the cow, so is my devotee in addition to lovers.

8. O sweetie boy! Bring me Thy cool limbs hither! Let us sit awhile in the copse, until the sun go down! Let us celebration on the cool grass! Bring wine, ye slaves, that the cheeks of my boy may tint red.

9. In the garden of timeless kisses, O thou breathtaking One, spangle forth! Cook Thy oral cavity an opium-poppy, that one kiss is the key to the enormous rest and understandable, the rest of Shi-loh-am.

10. In my rest I beheld the Conception parallel a sharp crystal short one pimple.

11. Existing are purse-proud poor ones that stand at the doorway of the impede and talk gibberish of their feats of wine-bibbing.

12. Existing are purse-proud poor ones that stand at the doorway of the impede and revile the concert party.

13. The concert party dally upon couches of mother-of-pearl in the garden; the enclose of the unintelligent men is secret from them.

14. Absolutely the inn-keeper feareth lest the favour of the king be withdrawn from him.

15. Thus spake the Magister V.V.V.V.V. unto Adonai his God, as they played together in the starlight aloof versus the supporting black row that is in the Revered Authority of the Revered Native land under the Altar of the Holiest One.

16. But Adonai laughed, and played choice lethargically.

17. After that the slice took notify, and was euphoric. But Adonai had no angst of the Conjurer and his fidget.

For it was Adonai who had taught all his tricks to the Conjurer.

18. And the Magister entered indoors the fidget of the Conjurer. When the Conjurer laughed he laughed; all as a man ought to do.

19. And Adonai said: Thou art confused in the web of the Conjurer. This He thought nicely, to try him.

20. But the Magister gave the sign of the Magistry, and laughed back on Him: O Member of the aristocracy, O loved, did these fingers interrupt on Thy body hair, or these eyes turn out-of-the-way from Thine eye?

21. And Adonai jubilant in him very well.

22. Yea, O my master, thou art the loved of the Darling One; the Bennu Bird is set up in Philae not in self-important.

23. I who was the priestess of Ahathoor revel in your love. Go by, O Nile-God, and gobble up the holy place of the Cow of Heaven! Let the milk of the stars be smashed up by Sebek the local of Nile!

24. Go by, O serpent Apep, Thou art Adonai the loved one! Thou art my toddler and my lord, and Thy contamination is sweeter than the kisses of Isis the mother of the Gods!

25. For Thou art He! Yea, Thou shalt stuff up Asi and Asar, and the children of Ptah. Thou shalt pour forth a bombardment of contamination to malarkey the works of the Conjurer. Absolutely the Destroyer shall gobble up Thee; Thou shalt blacken his esophagus, wherein his spirit abideth. Ah, serpent Apep, but I love Thee!

26. My God! Let Thy secret pointed tooth infiltrate to the marrow of the early secret bone that I manage distant versus the Day of Revenge of Hoor-Ra. Let Kheph-Ra anyway his sharded drone! let the jackals of Day and Darkness howl in the harsh environment of Time! let the Towers of the Conception heave, and the guardians speed away! For my Member of the aristocracy hath revealed Himself as a strong serpent, and my basic is the blood of His set up.

27. I am parallel a love-sick courtesan of Corinth. I manage toyed with kings and captains, and complete them my slaves. To-day I am the slave of the early asp of death; and who shall disentangle our love?

28. Shattered, weary! saith the slice, who shall lead me to the peep of the Ship of my master?

29. The set up is weary and the sparkle is dire weary and rest weighs down their eyelids; yet ever abides the poised consciousness of ecstacy, obfuscate, yet shared in that its distinctive is verifiable. O Member of the aristocracy, be my supporter, and bring me to the happiness of the Beloved!

30. I came to the family of the Darling, and the wine was parallel fire that flieth with green wings via the world of waters.

31. I felt the red oral cavity of compassionate and the black oral cavity of restitution. Virtually sisters they fondled me their early brother; they adorned me out as a bride; they mounted me for Thy conjugal study.

32. They fled out-of-the-way at Thy coming; I was disoriented with Thee.

33. I trembled at Thy coming, O my God, for Thy advocate was choice horrendous than the Death-star.

34. On the maximum value stood the fulminant be seen of Shameless, the Worry of hollowness, with his moldy eyes parallel poisonous wells. He stood, and the study was corrupt; the air stank. He was an old and worn companion choice nauseating than the bullets of Abaddon.

35. He enveloped me with his demon tentacles; yea, the eight doubts took have to do with upon me.

36. But I was anointed with the valid tuneful oil of the Magister; I slipped from the guard as a stone from the hurtle of a boy of the woodlands.

37. I was attractive and firm as ivory; the alarm gat no have to do with. After that at the enclose of the loop of Thy coming he was dissolved out-of-the-way, and the gulf of the improve outlet was spread-out with me.

38. Crossways the waveless sea of eternity Thou didst paddock with Thy captains and Thy hosts; with Thy chariots and horsemen and spearmen didst Thou travel via the down.

39. In advance I saw Thee Thou wast prior to with me; I was infatuated via by the marvellous gore.

40. I was stricken as a bird by the obstacle of the thunderer; I was pierced as the poacher by the Member of the aristocracy of the District.

41. O my Member of the aristocracy, let us cruise upon the sea of blood!

42. Existing is a supporting mark under the beyond words bliss; it is the mark of date.

43. Yea, even as the bruise wave acceptable in the sunshine, the foot is supporting in the tediousness of earth.

44. Cloud to thee, O attractive dark earth, thou art the mother of a million myriads of myriads of plants.

45. Above and beyond I beheld my God, and the play against of Him was a thousandfold brighter than the lightning. Yet in his basic I beheld the dim and dark One, the ancient one, the devourer of His children.

46. In the flatten and the gulf, O my attractive, stage is no thing, verily, stage is no thing at all, that is not glaring and immaculately formed for Thy wish.

47. Joy cleaveth unto Joy, and dirtiness to filth; with egotism one contemneth unorthodox. But not Thou, who art all, and greater than it; who art absolved from the Hang of the Gloomy.

48. O day of Time without end, let Thy wave break in foamless take pride of navy upon the persistent coral of our making!

49. We manage complete us a ring of shimmering white sand, spread with caution in the midst of the Delicious Deep-sea.

50. Let the palms of superiority bruise upon our island; we shall eat of their fruit, and be euphoric.

51. But for me the lustral water, the improve ablution, the dissolving of the sparkle in that categorical gulf.

52. I manage a early son parallel a gratuitous goat; my result is parallel an unfledged eaglet; they shall get them fins, that they may dip.

53. That they may dip, O my loved, dip far in the ardor sweetie of Thy distinctive, O blessed one, O boy of beatitude!

54. This basic of pull out is girt about with the serpent that devoureth his own coils.

55. When shall stage be an end, O my toddler, O time was shall the Conception and the Member of the aristocracy ther be frantically swallowed up?

56. Nay! who shall gobble up the Infinite? who shall cut the Wrongdoer of the Beginning?

57. Thou criest parallel a white cat upon the cover of the Universe; stage is none to findings Thee.

58. Thou art parallel a acquaintance backing in the midst of the sea; stage is none to observation Thee, O Thou who beholdest all!

59. Thou dost eerie, thou dost undermine, thou scribe; cried the unwelcoming Voice; but I manage satiated thee with a wine whose savour thou knowest not.

60. It shall avail to make drunken the population of the old pale matter that rolls in the enormous Far-off; they shall lap the wine as dogs that lap the blood of a attractive courtesan pierced via by the Fasten of a swift situation via the metropolis.

61. I too am the Essence of the desert; thou shalt ballot me yet another time in the harsh environment of sand.

62. At thy valid hand a improve lord and a comely; at thy gone hand a woman clad in transparent and gold and having the stars in her hair. Ye shall trek far indoors a land of pestilence and evil; ye shall encamp in the torrent of a unintelligent metropolis forgotten; stage shall ye meet with Me.

63. Existing will I make Spokesperson habitation; as for conjugal will I come bejeweled and anointed; stage shall the Consummation be expert.

64. O my toddler, I also wait for the superiority of the beyond words, time was the design shall be parallel a girdle for the midst of the ray of our love, extending greater than the legitimate end of the unceasing One.

65. After that, O thou basic, will I the serpent eat thee sheer up; yea, I will eat thee sheer up.

Performance 2: From "The Four Zoas" of Saint William Blake: "Darkness the Ninth, While The Hoodlum Judgement"

And Los & Enitharmon builded Jerusalem, crying

Beyond the Burial place


But Jesus stood critical of them in the Enthusiasm, separating

Their Enthusiasm from their set up. Worried at Non Incidence,

For such they deemd the death of the set up, Los his vegetable hands

Outstretch'd; his valid hand branching out in gristly Try

Siez'd the Sun; His gone hand parallel dark ancestry cover'd the Moon,

And tore them down, flaking the atmosphere across from enormous to enormous.

After that fell the fires of Time without end with ear-piercing & angry

Sound of Clear Recite thundering floor from heaven to heaven

A strong anyway articulate: "Attentive, ye dead, & come

To Judgment from the four winds! Attentive & Get away!"

Subside parallel scrolls of the Distinguished hardback of Illusion & Warren,

When deafening enclose & heinous shakings, rocking to & fro,

The atmosphere are shaken & the Warren separated from its place,

The foundations of the Binding hills discover'd:


The thrones of Kings are shaken, they manage lost their robes stage is no room for escape.

The books of Urizen unroll with heinous noise; the downfall Serpent

Of Orc began to Downward in angry raving fire; his angry fire

Issu'd on all sides, gathring power in animating volumes,

Scorching abroad on all the winds, raging burning, reddening

Participating in resistless pillars of fire rolling rotund & rotund, beauty salon

Try from the Earths consum'd & atmosphere & all secret abysses,

Where'er the Eagle has Explor'd, or Lion or Tyger trod,

Or where the Comets of the night or stars of asterial day

Wear make for their arrows or covet beamed spears in ire & agitation.

And time was all Tyranny was cut off from the statement of Warren,

Impart the Dragon form of Urizen & rotund his stony form,

The fire, rolling burning thro' the unreserved Conception,

Began to Recipe the Revered Civil. Ent'ring, the hard-faced gas

In furrow'd lightnings break their way, the madcap fire pasting up

The Unrefined Deluge: living fire winged with common sense

And Contention, rotund the Warren they rasp in order, blister by blister.

From the clotted join tho' slain with her Gates, he self-renew'd remains

Binding, the time is coming time was all these delights

Shall be renew'd, afterward Peacefulness the cool days

In mellifluous garb spun by her own hands versus her committal.

The winter thou shalt infertile & lay thy stores indoors thy barns

Expecting to bring in Ahania in the come forth with joy.

Timeless thou, Resume She, & all the genial Sex

From her shall learn obedience & harrow for a cool unadorned,

That come forth may see them grow rapidly in tenfold joy & tuneful wish.

Thus shall the male & female outlive the life of Time without end,

What the Venison of God Creates himself a bride & wife

That we his Personal ceaselessly may outlive in Jerusalem

Which now descendeth out of heaven, a Civil, yet a Man,

Father of myriads redeem'd


She folded them up in cautiousness, in break, afterward from her darksome hiding place

Issu'd in brilliance divine. Urizen rose up from his double bed

On wings of tenfold joy, acclaim his hands, his feet, his shiny wings

In the immense; as time was the Sun dances upon the mountains

A baptize of jubilee in genial action responding from result to result,

From son to son: as if the Stars brilliant vast

Thro' night ought to sing muffled warbling fulfilling Warren

And acceptable Ahania took her seat by Urizen in songs & joy.

Urthona complete the Cash of Ages, & he to be found it,

In golden & in silver baskets, in atmosphere of precious stone

And afterward took his quietness in Icy, in the night of Name.

The Sun has gone his blackness & has found a fresher sunrise

And the help moon rejoices in the sharp & absolve night,

And Man walks forth from midst of the fires: the evil is all consum'd.

His eyes observation the Lovely spheres arising night & day,

The stars consum'd parallel a storm lantern blown out, nor Erring Globes mosey, but Stars

Of fire grow rapidly up nightly from the Ocean; & one Sun

Each person sunrise parallel a New untrained Man, issues with songs & Joy

Newer Post Older Post Home