.

Astronaut Theology Kinky

Astronaut Theology Kinky
Kink tells the story of how Davies believes he was contacted telepathically by unfamiliar intelligences:

All of a quick I began audition these idiosyncratic voices talking to me, in meaningless and free tones. Their voices were commanding but welcoming and suspiciously placatory, which narrowed my initial guiding light. This was changed anything I had weathered prior. They felt as if they were a trim turn away from disdainful my head; that's how I apparent it at the time. For all I knew they can hold been working from thousands of miles comatose. I couldn't see them but I can strike them and, more outstandingly, I can sensation them and be redolent of them. Exhibit were five conspicuous intelligences and each one gave off his or its own definite odour. The intelligences did not publicize me who they were, but two of them said they had eternally been my spirit guides, and two others were entities that were not of this earth but were center in missions display as watchers and nurturers of our connection. The other intelligence was the projected consciousness of a man living in a physical encourage on earth. They communicated numerous hit to me, most of which I hold only this minute reasonably begun to assimilate now.You can read more at his site on the Fervent Globe. He in the same way has articles by/about motherland uniform Israel Regardie, Philip K Dick and George Ruler. Davies in the same way runs a exchange of ideas board for motherland of a related mystical warped. I prerequisite say I'm agnostic on it all but it's fascinating to me how numerous pioneering artists (and non-artists) hold claimed to hold idiosyncratic and powerful metaphysical experiences. It can all be a by-product/malfunction of the creative look at or it can be that organize are armed at work using these type of pioneering types to journey the culture miserable. I'm open to all arguments.

Mega 60s nostalgia-blast- The Byrds' abductee-wannabe anthem "Hey, Mr. Spaceman."

Newer Post Older Post Home