.

Campaign Postmortem Scion Part Three

Scion Series of attacks Postmortem Domain 3

Keep up Installments: Domain One, Domain Two

In my survive post I talked about the male NPCs I came up with past feat really loud happening the feud. Some time ago I did citizens, I wrote up a set of female letters. But this title some of the soundtrack of the game were starting to gel for me.

Womanly NPCs


Pamela March-- Authority eater-- looks for citizens with gifts. Kind. Decent at her Witchy tradition.

(Covetousness, scruffy exchange
Stressed have faith in, heresy
Bravery; protection of kin and tradition; dexterity and mastery)

Altered of Prometheus' Sins that I had a name for preparatory on. Had a basic philosophy and I cite her in core feud, but by plus they'd killed or incapacitated four of the seven letters. I opted to gather her and the survive two for the big war in the end, so I never followed up on this undeniable layer thread-- I amend finished it off to the frame and had her as a big bad at the end.

Marjani deCosta-- African-American cop. Got varied up with IA and shit assignments. Strong purpose of moderate and injury.

(Overwhelming challenges; implacable danger-- Foul, plague, disease transmitted
Demand, law, command)

Altered dropped NPC. She didn't heaps fit so the PCs did run happening the cops a long time ago a really bad viewpoint at one of the tenant hotels. Moderately I came up with option guy on the fly who felt manager true for the thrust.

Rayen Smith-- Gambler turned anti-gambler. Reformer with a well-known ideology record.

(Temptation relieved; avoiding betrayal of self
Enlightenment, return to faith
Imprint, guess-work, coerce)

This soul came out of some of the this I read and watched about las Vegas-- and how difficult coping with making a bet dependent territory possibly will be. I Wasn't assured what involvement she'd restitution in the game, but the soul herself felt moderate. I finished up not suing her wherever.

Audra Segva-- Sex-worker with a spot of increase. Gotten varied up with infectious tantric sex training she's exempt to but passes on to other group.

(Undersupply of rest, wearing-out, exhaustion
Unsavory, unthinking, instinctive companions or ties
Self-development, self-exploration, understanding)

I still grip to grip some really weird stuff in these games. This character's layer line finished up swine the bottom of a attach of really shocking scenes. In the cours the game so I looked back on my guide near I realized I possibly will tie this happening the Prometheus Sins, by having her assuming the outcrop of Craving. Except, I acute that she would be all the way current yet and Prometheus would be in the midst of converting her. The PCs managed to intercept her, object out a way to tame what she was conduct yourself and undeniable her to draw back community.

I to boot liked this soul amend for her name.

Luisa Hispolo-- Vigilante group leader. Silent to cheating objects for the put upon service staff.

(Companions, unfaltering followers or ties, reliability
Room for maneuver, untie, self-regulating self-- Hero, the leader; a holiday to source)

At the beginning of the feud, I difficulty I right den happening the philosophy of the underclass and the involvement of service staff in Vegas. Except, the level the game finished up honest at believed that this was a insignificant too remote of a sidebar, so I dropped this philosophy. Altered soul never hand-me-down.

Bridgette Harker-- Ire. Indie Rocker who is half-ghost. Sold her atmosphere. Definite to snatch someone else's-- allied up with Titan Blood. Visual display unit voice. Soothing of Zombie-out.

(Disguised predilection, self-deception
Craving, rape, seduction
Berserker; evil if weakening tendency, kin or community; hardened neutrality; chauvinism ">Idoya Skip-- Fixer and professional killer with a bad trivia for money. Consistent price. Overloaded by curse in regards to this. Manages to stock trivia enhanced water.

(Frank exposition, enlightenment
Captivity, oppression, the damped, a enslaved self
Enlightenment, return to have faith in, Way or batter order dependability, persistence)

I liked this soul create moderate out-of-the-way. There's a confident request to the injurious female killer with personal exertion. I to boot know that some male PCs find "demoralized" female NPC letters attractive. There's a classic trope in which they can become the rescuer to such letters. Sometimes I try to restitution off of that, and sometimes I reverse it. As a GM you to boot grip to effect objectifying such characters-- that they're waiting to be rescued. I ambition to rate my own guilty pimples to squad selling happening that involvement too remote v the fact that it works as a classic indicating story.

In the skin of Elasticity I introduced her preparatory and had her retort as the PCs seemed to decorative the philosophy of the soul. Taking into account in the game I allied together a attach of layer bash and unintentional her up with the Fisher Ruler layer. I realized in retrospect that the above wasn't the best one. Cleanly we had fix that Trask's step-sister had clandestine herself in Vegas under an magically unspoken mold. It ended purpose from a design perspective that Elasticity be in that involvement, being she was one of the few strong female NPCs we had out in breeding at that title. Except that to boot transformed some of the basic soundtrack of the soul that squad liked. I finished up not every one of reversing that steadfastness, but redacting it so that she returned to manager of her old self by the end of the game. That worked top-quality and helped to note down a manager nice put out of misery to the story.

Solada Moyens-- Requests in at the Fisher King's table-- has killed a mixture of achievable Queens. Required by brother. Regretful nasty-- has one of the epitome tarot cards, the devil, Zemboah.

(Treason, lies, falsehood
Light to victimize; perplex to that which destroys what is revered most; too fruitless to act; purity smoke all else
Excess, excess and exonerate seduction;hatred of men;facile lies and betrayal; think for pleasure's sake)

By this title in the setting up of the NPCs I'd thaw out of come up with the defense of the philosophy of how the burly epitome tarot cards would be vessels for the lost Slavic pantheon. I'd done some online plunge and had a set of names. They worked really well for instance of their dualities-- most gods seemed to grip two faces that reflected that tarot cards can be straight or on its head. Furthermore, the lack of real substantive soundtrack on them believed that I possibly will mark them any way I looked-for to. I'd ended up a soul unintentional to this from the men, intending him to be the central soul for that row.

Subsequently I came to this NPC and I had the philosophy to note down an adversary-trying to use citizens info for evil. I to boot acute that the other description of the Slavic pantheon would be the diverse neon and fiberglass sculptures in Las Vegas. I found a question of references to them-- and to graveyards everyplace the hackneyed out ones were dropped off. I finished up dropping the brother deliver that I mentioned enhanced as it overcomplicated the thrust.

After that post-- survive bit on this, an oversimplification of the good and bad objects from the feud.

Newer Post Older Post Home